Pom Pom Pom
Author(s): Henry Le
So you think you know how to make a pompom? Try these and take your skills up a notch or two The fabulous pompoms in Pom Pom Pom by Vietnamese artist Henry Le, make other pompoms look distinctly ordinary.
- There are 50 fun and fashionable designs to create, from animals and emojis to sushi and cakes. Each project is accompanied by simple instructional diagrams and beautiful photography.
- Plus there's step-by-step text and photographs for when you need to learn something that's extra to the basic pompom techniques covered at the start of the book.
- In addition to the array of pompom projects, there's a section showing how to turn these adorable little pompoms into cute accessories, including rings, pendants, earrings and keyrings. Make them in different colors to suit your outfits, and give them as gifts to friends.
Once you've mastered the techniques, you can come up with your own unique designs.
- : 9781784945169
- : Photographers' Institute Press / PIP
- : September 2019
- : ---length:- '10.81'width:- '8.44'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Henry Le
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 745.5
- : 176