With the Geo Detectives series, join two young detectives, Ava and George, in a hands-on exploration of the natural world. Learn about exciting geography topics, then investigate further with fun activities and projects to do at home and outside.
Where does rain come from? What happens during the water cycle? How can we predict the weather? Discover what incredible things happen in nature and use your own skills to find out why! Get answers about:
- Clouds by making your own mini cloud inside a jar
- How to measure rainfall by creating your own rain gauge with things from around the house
- How water shapes the land by making a model river
- Hydropower by using CDs and other everyday items to make a water wheel
- And much more!
- : 9780711244634
- : Quarto Publishing Group UK
- : QEB Publishing Inc.
- : September 2019
- : ---length:- '10.394'width:- '8.346'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Chris Oxlade; Paulina Morgan (Illustrator); Anita Ganeri; Richard Hatwood (Consultant Editor)
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 551.48
- : 32