Explore, create, and investigate with Ava and George - the Geo Detectives! Use your detective skills to find out about wild weather.
With the Geo Detectives series, join two young detectives, Ava and George, in a hands-on exploration of the natural world. Learn about exciting geography topics, then investigate further with fun activities and projects to do at home and outside.
What are clouds made of? How does a tornado form? How can we predict the weather? Discover what incredible things happen in nature and use your own skills to find out why! Get answers about:
- The atmosphere, by making a barometer
- Falling water by making a rainbow
- Thunder and lightning by making your own lightning sparks
- Hurricanes and tornadoes by making a tornado in a bottle
- And much more!
Encouraging young readers to investigate geography topics and to have fun while learning, this book will amaze and astound any reader with an interest in science and nature.
- : 9780711246058
- : Quarto Publishing Group UK
- : QED Publishing
- : May 2021
- : ---length:- '10.394'width:- '8.346'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Anita Ganeri; Chris Oxlade; Paulina Morgan (Illustrator); Richard Hatwood (Consultant Editor)
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 551.6
- : 32