Plan a Happy Life(tm) - Define Your Passion, Nurture Your Creativity, and Take Hold of Your Dreams
Author(s): Stephanie Fleming
With cheerful illustrations, colorful photography, and all the good stuff you need to know about maximizing your hours, Plan a Happy Life(TM) is a jumpstart to tackle an overloaded schedule and plan a happy and satisfying life.
Today's everyday life can be busy, but it doesn't have to be mundane or chaotic The creators of the Happy Planner(R) know that the secret to living a happy life is all in the planning. A life bursting at the seams with meaning, fun, and work worth doing doesn't just happen: you have to plan for it.
Plan a Happy Life includes strategies, systems, and methods for permanently getting organized, prioritizing what's most important to you, and living intentionally. Here you'll find great ideas for:
- Celebrating the ordinary (dance party in the kitchen, anyone?)
- Discovering new ways to serve others (that will fit into a busy schedule)
- Finding your happy even on the tougher days
- Making the most effective lists (hint: it involves stickers)
- Filling your life with gratitude
- Controlling your calendar so you can live each day fully--and colorfully (a step-by-step guide)
- And much more happy planning (seriously, you have to plan fun in your life )
Make the most of your most valuable resource--time--and have a blast doing it with Plan a Happy Life.
- : 9781400216895
- : Thomas Nelson Incorporated
- : Thomas Nelson
- : 0.616886
- : August 2020
- : 1.12 Inches X 6.25 Inches X 8.25 Inches
- : books
- : Stephanie Fleming
- : Hardback
- : 224