The Tao of Dating - The Smart Woman's Guide to Being Absolutely Irresistible
Author(s): Ali Binazir
The most-highlighted ebook on Amazon? What in the world are so many professional women -- doctors, entrepreneurs, lawyers, CEOs, world-class artists, scientists, Met opera singers -- finding so useful that they're highlighting the book 31 times on average?Some of the top highlighted passages:
- 'When you chase anything in life, you are affirming its lack in your life.'
- 'Love is the sustained, ever-deepening appreciation of another person over time.'
- 'The right person is the one who catalyzes an abundance of fulfilling feelings in your life, like love, peace and contentment.'
- 'If you're ever going to compare, compare yourself to your former self, and notice how far you have come along. And stay centered on your fulfillment, which will be different from that of anyone else.'
- 'When you feel gratitude, you feel good, and when you feel good, you glow. Other people will gravitate towards you.'
- 'You are what you pretend to be, so pretend to be the best you can be.'
I've also noticed that the book appeals to a particular demographic: grown-up women. If you're currently preoccupied with chasing the latest bright shiny object that doesn't necessarily make you happy, or getting as many matches as possible on dating apps, then there are other books out there for you.
But if you're ready for something like a rich, warm, deeply fulfilling love life with people who bring out the best in you - then hallelujah I wrote this book specifically for you. Welcome to the era of creating your best life
Not your grandma's dating guidePartially because I'm not your grandma, and also because the 21st century poses unprecedented challenges to the modern professional woman:
- What do when guys are less educated or affluent than you
- The perfect guy vs. the perfect guy for you
- Why good women get (and stay) in bad relationships
- Bad boys: how to spot and avoid them, like, forever
- How to love your body now -- it's about time
- It's raining men: 13 places to meet great guys
- Why long-distance relationships are evil and just plain wrong
- Fail-safe ways to make men approach you
- Rejection-Proof yourself (without needing to spray yourself)
- How to be irresistible: it really works - IF you dare
- The Three-Man plan: controversial yet effective
- The 3 ways to make a man fall in love with you (including the VERY wrong way)
- What drives men away: from firsthand experience, ahem
- How to keep a man worth keeping
- : 9780977984572
- : Elite Communications LLC
- : 0.385554
- : March 2013
- : .6 Inches X 6 Inches X 9 Inches
- : books
- : Ali Binazir
- : Paperback
- : 284