Pocket Montreal and Quebec City 1
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's PocketMontreal & Quebec Cityis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through Montreal's Basilique Notre Dame, lunch on tasty Quebecois fare at countless restaurants, and stroll the Plateau Mont-Royal - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Montreal & Quebec City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Montreal & Quebec City:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-outMontreal & Quebec City map(included in print version), plus over 19 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layoutwith helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- CoversOld Montreal, Downtown, Rue St Denis & the Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End & Outremont, Lachine Canal & Little Burgundy, Quebec City's Old Town & Port, and more.
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet's Pocket Montreal & Quebec Cityis our colorful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
Want more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Canada for an in-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- : 9781788683371
- : Lonely Planet Global Limited
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.01
- : February 2020
- : .39 Inches X 4.17 Inches X 6.02 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 917.1428045
- : 160